Responsible of personal data
- David Côté-Tremblay at DASIO Informatique <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1 (418) 780-6705
Information Collected, Stored, Disclosed and Destroyed
Boutique Isla Mona undertakes to use the personal information transmitted to it by the customer only in the context of its daily operations and not to disclose it to other parties (except necessary third parties) without the prior authorization of the customers concerned, exception to law enforcement authorities, if requested by such authorities.
Some of your personal data (full name, telephone number, cookies, usage data, geographical coordinates) as well as other data (IP address and browser signature and telephone signature) are shared with third parties for the purpose of increase your customer experience, navigation and communication, to learn more about the privacy policies of each of the individual third parties, please refer to their website.
Here is the list of third parties with whom some of your personal and other data is shared:
- Browsing session and authentication: Boutique Isla Mona
- Collect details about your geolocation: Google Geocoding API
- Maps: GeoIP
- Display videos: YouTube
- Google Analytics so that we can collect navigation data to improve the user experience
- Show like and share buttons and comments: Facebook
- Contact form: Full name, email address, telephone number, geographical coordinates (geolocation) as well as all the information you share in the form.
- Web hosting: OVH Canada
- Services de mails : OpenSRS, Tucows, Google Mail
- Conversations (si applicable) : Facebook Messenger, Tawk.to, Telegram, Virgin Mobile
- Internet: your internet service provider and CCAPcable
- Face-to-face and telephone appointments: Google Calendar
- Payment processing : Stripe
- Style of website : Google API fonts
- Maintenance and development: DASIO Informatique
- Drop shipping : Modes Gitane
All information collected by Boutique Isla Mona or a third party will be kept for an indefinite period (will be revised in September 2023), please contact our personal data manager if you wish to destroy or anonymize the personal data concerning you on which we have control.
To try to block part of the tracking systems, we recommend that you install one of the following modules on your browser, however these could alter your user experience on the web in general:
Complaints and requests for oblivion
For any complaints, please contact our personal data officer.
Our protocol is as follows:
- Identify yourself with a photo of a valid driver's license or health insurance card
- We will add the incident to our log and then notify the CAI
- We will ensure that your complaint is properly addressed and take reasonable steps to remedy the problem